Friday, March 4, 2011

This is my blog!!!

hi everyone!!! I have come to the conclusion that I need to be a blogger... at least for this part of my life! I don't really know how to use it... but I'm sure I can figure it out!  If I can't though, I have like 80 bagillion friends who blog (hense the reason I decided to start my own blog - so I can see their obsession! hahaha) and I'll just ask them how to do it!
So.... ummmm friends who do this!???? WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! How do I even tell you I have a blog? My friends from high school had a blog that we all posted on for a while - shoot, maybe they all still use it, I don't know!? But I probably only posted on it like ONCE... and I don't remember how I did that, it was 4 years ago!
Maybe this will be my start at becoming more computer savvy! Well... wish me luck, and if this is the only post that ever gets posted, just know I tried!
Do I write this like a letter and sign it? Well I think I will!
Love, Bre

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am happy you have a blog! I will teach you how to use it today at lunch! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bre! I found your blog! :)

    Good luck and I look forward to keeping up with you! :)

    L&L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha ha.

    ReplyDelete